Thursday, February 23, 2006
"Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel, please"
In our house, everything stops at 7:00 pm for Wheel of Fortune. I know my kids watch too much TV, but I just love this show. Hey, shows that play with words and letters help kids learn to read and spell. (Right Julie?) Max always likes to guess what the contestant can win in the bonus round. Lately, it seems to be money, not cars. So.... tonight, on the way home from Beaver Scouts, I hear the following coming from the back seat. (from Aaron) "You win!! You win!!, you win five bucks and a trip to Canada." Max's reply? "You dufus, you already live in Canada." Aaron says, "Oh, yeah, how about a trip to Cuba?" Sure buddy, we can go to Cuba now, we live in Canada!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I can actually hear Max and Aaron having this conversation, they are so adorable.
Post a Comment