We were travelling last week and I ran into the sign above at a gas station. It made me smile. I just had to photograph it. Then, I had to ask, "Honey, do we have a problem with engine gunk?" Just to see him cringe. (insert evil laugh here!)
Monday, July 16, 2007
Gunk
Gunk. Gunk. Craig, my DH, hates this word. Sometimes there is no other way to describe things. We've all seen the gunk in the shower, or on the counter top, or maybe on the garage floor. He grimaces each time I use this word. "Can't you find another word, please?", he begs. Sometimes, no other word will do it.

We were travelling last week and I ran into the sign above at a gas station. It made me smile. I just had to photograph it. Then, I had to ask, "Honey, do we have a problem with engine gunk?" Just to see him cringe. (insert evil laugh here!)
We were travelling last week and I ran into the sign above at a gas station. It made me smile. I just had to photograph it. Then, I had to ask, "Honey, do we have a problem with engine gunk?" Just to see him cringe. (insert evil laugh here!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ooooh that's mean LOL Worth it for the reaction though :D
~Heidi
I would love to hear more about your decision to move to Canada. We live in Rochester, NY and are considering a move to Toronto. Our son is young (5). I am wondering how your son has adjusted.
Gwyn
gfhank at yahoo
Hey! I was in Washington State last weekend and I saw this sign and immediately thought of you :D
~Heidi
Post a Comment