Friday, May 29, 2009

365:149……….”We’re movin’ on up!

I feel like the Jeffersons! Late this afternoon, the phone rang. It was my husband, telling me to take a look at the message board that we both frequent. This is what I saw!P1100495

It’s my dream house! I am so friggin’ excited!!!! We’ve gone from a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere to a townhouse in a great neighborhood to……….The Ritz! No deluxe apartment in the sky, just a really big house in the ‘burbs. It’s a good thing that the shopping is good right near us, I might never come out of the house!

3 comments:

Rene said...

I love this picture!!!

Congrats on the new house and all the wonderful changes happening for your family.

I'm gonna miss running into you at retreats....

{{HUGS}}

Nikki said...

Ok, I cannot wait to see the inside of this house. It is beautiful and I'm so happy for you guys! When do you think the move will be?

karen said...

congrats! soooooooooo excited for you guys!