Thursday, August 13, 2009

12 of 12………….for July

At some point, I’ll get back to doing the layout in advance and then popping the photos in. There is hope for September. August photos are still in the camera, layout coming soon. Until then, here’s July.

 July 2009 - Page 001 July 2009 - Page 002

Kit credits: Every Day by CathyK Designs. Silver hardware is from Digi-Designs by Nicole.  The kit is called The Necessities.

1 comment:

CathyK Designs said...

Hi Christy!

Awesome layouts! I love seeing layouts of everyday life. I wish I had jumped into the P365 thing, but I never would have managed to take photos every week, much less do a weekly layout, LOL! The monthly layout might be do-able for me... I really appreciate your visit to my blog and linking up your layouts. I love the blocking effect on your layouts and the way you used the elements. Thanks again, and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

CathyK