I blog hop. A lot. Google Reader is my friend. (or my time sucker, whoosh!) I’m not quite sure how I found this digital store and the forum that goes with it. I think I saw a kit preview on a blog. I decided to check out the forum and they have a thread where you can wish for what you want. One lucky person gets their wish. I joined the forum, posted my wish and poof, I won! Hurray. So. Many thanks to Tiffany at Inspiration Lane. Here’s a preview of the kit I won.
Basic Edition is on sale this week, and there is another paper pack to go with it. You can also get a grab bag for $1. Hurry though, sale ends on the 8th. I love “little black dress” type kits. I’m sure I’ll be using this one a lot!


1 comment:
I am sooo glad you like it :)
Post a Comment