Sunday, April 22, 2007

Toronto Zoo trip and a visit from a Friend




I've been neglecting the old blog here, time is just flying by. I have 12 of 12 photos for April, will try to post them tomorrow. Until then, here are some photos from the Toronto Zoo that we took today. I met an on-line friend, Michelle (from Australia!) at the zoo for an outing today. She and her husband are on a 6 week whirlwind vacation tour of Canada, Hong Kong, London, Hawaii, and a few other places. I've lost track of her. She brought me some Tim-Tams. Wow! New addiction there.



4 comments:

Amy said...

OH what a great day to go to the zoo Christy!!! beautiful! So nice that you were able to meet an online friend too! mmmmm Timtams are sooo yummy! We still have a stash from when chris' mum was over! Let me know if you need some! :)

Jackietex said...

Wow! That's a long way to visit a fellow axe murderer. :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Christy,

We'd love you to list your expat blog on our new website, to help us build a great resource for all women living overseas.

Please take a look at our site at: www.ExpatWomen.com.

Thanks,

April.

Anonymous said...

you have been neglecting your blog (I noticed too). I do love reading it when you do decide to write though!