Finally, I got my scrapbook studio put back together. For those of you that don't scrap, sorry--maybe not too interesting. I am way happy about having my "scrap crap" organized and where I can see everything! Here we go.............
This is my former scrapbook table. It came out of the basement at Craig's mom's house. Originally, it was used by the military for map-reading. It has two drawers and a huge lower shelf. However, it is WAY too big for this room. This table now lives in the man zone where it is home for a model jet air plane in progress.
This is the mess of stuff that came out of the table.
Replacing the mongo table? Two work benches from Canadian Tire. (my hubby's favorite store!) It is so nice to have a handy guy in the house.
This is a "two beer job"!
Click on this to enlarge it and read the message. I took this photo for our number 2 son, who will stand on anything!
This is one of the benches, loaded. Paper scraps are in the 12 by 12 drawers on the bottom shelf. Ink pads and stamps on the top shelf.
This shows the pegboard with embellishments pegged on it.


3 comments:
Love your new scrap space! I wish you many creative, productive days!
Susan
Hoppy
Christy, you are my organizing hero! These are brilliant! Your stuff is all nicely stored away and I bet it will be really easy to find things now!! Happy scrapping for sure!
You're so organized, gotta love it. I love the "2 beer" picture, that one made me laugh!
Post a Comment