Friday, March 30, 2007

A Funny For You

I am not ready to go and crop this evening or all day tomorrow for that matter. So, what do I do? I come and post a blog entry. Procrastination at its best. I've just come to the conclusion that I haven't taken very many photos lately. (what I have taken are not very good!) So, what do I scrap? Maybe I should take a look at the LONG list of unfinished albums. Maybe we need to get scootin' and do a power layout and sort of Craig's Army photos?


Any how, here is a funny for you. I have been wanting a bread box for a long time. As usual, I couldn't bring myself to spend money to get one. I saw one on our local buy/sell.com and snapped it up for $5.00. I brought it home and this is what happened. Can you see all of the lovely bread? Piled on TOP of the bread box. Once again, organization at its best!

1 comment:

Susan said...

The same darn thing happens at my house. The question is: what IS in the bread box? It's always a surprise at my house.

Hoppy
Susan