6:10 a.m. I get up to walk, leaving a sleepy, but jealous dog behind. (it's hard to get your heart rate up while walking a dog who stops every 10 seconds to pee!)
8:00 a.m. Time to finish packing lunches. Lunches have to be peanut free and for the most part litterless. Not an easy task with 2 kids who don't eat cold cuts.

9:30 am After taking Aaron and Matthew to school, I settle down to book speakers for the American Women's Club.
11:30 a.m. Aaron reminds me that there is an ice cream place in the same plaza as his school. I get him a Rolo cone. Sometimes you just have to eat ice cream before lunch!
1:00 p.m. Craig gets ready to leave for NY for a brief overnight for work. Hugs all around.
1:05 pm Being an executive has it's privileges. Air port limo anyone?
2:00 pm Aaron heads off for a play date with Sean and Matthew. I head to the Bulk Barn for munchies that are somewhat healthy.
3:00 pm This is our entry way. Aaron's Crocs are missing and we still have a pile of them!
4:00 pm. Max and his friend, Tyler, roll in from school. The entry way fills with backpacks and more shoes!
6:45 pm After a whirlwind of dinner and uniforms, Max settles in for a baseball game. He is number 4 this year on the Cardinals.
9:00 p.m. Lights out. One really tired little boy.
The 2nd tired little boy.


2 comments:
Christy - First I must say, I love your 12 of 12 posts! The pic of Bailey is too funny (he looks possessed) Good thing you explained he's yawning. The boys are getting so darn big! And what do you pack for lunch?!?!? I have the same problem at my house, has to be peanut free and they will not each lunchmeat - but will eat cold chicken nuggets - go figure!
try walking two dogs.....
Love the pics!
Post a Comment