Monday, August 13, 2007

12 of 12 August 07

The 12th of this month found us at home, without cable or internet because of this.......... do you see the cut cable? The city decided to fix something under the sidewalk. New sidewalk, cut cables. Grrrrrrrrrrrr! I spent the entire weekend home waiting for the cable guy. He finally showed today on Monday!
8:30 a.m. Baseball equipment bags hanging on the hall closet door. They will only be there a few more weeks, the season is wrapping up. Max's team is currently Numero Uno in the League.




9:00 a.m. Since I'm stuck at home, I am working on my kitchen. Please view my new glassware from Ikea. It all matches and cost me under $30. (Canadian!)





9:05 a.m. The kid's dishes, now relocated to a lower cupboard so they can get their own drinks without climbing on the counter. Downside? Many more glasses to wash!



10:00 a.m. The toy shelf in the toy room. (yes, they have their own room!) This is the before shot.








The "after" shot, dusted and purged. Notice the empty slots. Birthdays are coming and I wanted to make room for the new stuff.





11:00 a.m. Max counts his money after we play a game of, "Money, Money". He beat me as usual. We played with US play money this time.


11:30 a.m. I take Tasha outside to brush her. Tasha belongs to our neighbor, who is out of town. The dogs have spent the whole summer back and forth between the two houses. She is shedding so much that I fill the brush 4 times. (Max shot these photos)



11:35 a.m. Isn't this dog gorgeous?








11:40 a.m. Part of the usual routine in our house. Dog on the wrong side of the door or in the process of going in or out.





7:00 p.m. After a quick trip to the library to check e-mail and get a movie, we settle down to watch Because of Winn-Dixie. Great movie.



7:15 p.m. Aaron opted for potato chips over ice cream. Look how blond he is!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain with a shedding dog in your house :) Cute pics of the kids, they are so photogenic. Hey, did you get a new couch?

agent713 said...

Hey, I have that stemware LOL Looks like you are getting lots done on the organizing/purging front. Well done!
~Heidi