I can't find what I did with your email:( I have been thinking of you lots. You must be getting close to moving. I want to wish you the best of luck. Thank you for helping my adjustment to Canada!!!!
Please look me up on Facebook if you want. I keep pictures of the boys there.... Best Wishes, Gwyn Hankinson
Ramblings of an American who used to be in Canada who now lives in the South and is wondering what the hell to do about her blog!
There are things you do because they feel right and they may make no sense and they may make no money and it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other and to eat each other's cooking and say it was good.
1 comment:
Hi Christy,
I can't find what I did with your email:( I have been thinking of you lots. You must be getting close to moving. I want to wish you the best of luck. Thank you for helping my adjustment to Canada!!!!
Please look me up on Facebook if you want. I keep pictures of the boys there....
Best Wishes,
Gwyn Hankinson
Post a Comment