Monday, October 19, 2009

365:291 October 19

Take a close look at the photo for today. This is the parent signature space on Aaron’s agenda. If he gets in trouble at school, it is noted here. Look closely.

365-October 001

Yep, he was playing with PENS in his desk during instruction. We thought it said something else as well. Smirk. Snort. Snicker. I think his teacher needs to learn to use finger spaces.

4 comments:

Kinzie said...

Oh Christy (and Aaron's teacher, I guess), thanks for the laugh. It brought joy to my day.

Deborah said...

Reminds me of the time my son with his super sloppy handwriting wrote he was thankful for pens on his Thanksgiving assignment. At first glance it did not look like it was pens he was thankful for.....either way though something to be thankful for!

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Unknown said...

That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time!!