Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A question

So. I’ve been trying to figure out what to do with the title of my blog. It obviously needs to be changed. Herein lies the problem. What to change it to. The new title can have NO reference to where I live for security purposes. Any suggestions? Also, if you are reading and not commenting…….take  moment to let me know you are here. Please? Thank you!

10 comments:

Shannon Graham-Cornell said...

I'm here!

Kinzie said...

Ditto that. :)

Unfortunately, though, my brain is melting among (is that even spelled right? I tried amoung, amung, etc... oh dear. case in point.) the French. But I'll get back to you if I think of something brilliant!

Patricia said...

Rambling American

Just Joy said...

No idea on a name, sorry. But "Hi!", I'm here!!

Jennifer L said...

I'm here too Christy. Sorry - no name idea - hey - what about the names of your furry ones?

Cori said...

Hi Christy,
I'm loving having another blog to read :-) especially since I know you now!!

How about something like "digital life journey with some other things thrown in"?

Cincerely said...

1X + 3Ys = Us

Ok, I'll shut up & go back to lurking now.

slinky said...

I don't have any ideas but I check your blog frequently and you inspired me to start my own!

I noticed you mentioned on one of your posts the Custard Cup in Champaign. I spent my childhood summers in Danville and would go to the Custard Cup often. Miss those butterscotch sundaes!

http://littlemissslinky.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

A Yankee OUT of Ontario

Shannon Graham-Cornell said...

Oh, I like Sharon's suggestion!