Sunday, July 13, 2008

12 of 12, July 2008

This month we found ourselves in MI with Craig's sister, Tracey. I drove there to pick up the kidlets. They were driven from IL to MI by Craig's mom (thanks Grandma), after a week with my folks. (thanks again) I enjoyed a few days of blessed quiet.

This month I did the layout using Storybook Creator 2, software from Creative Memories. The digital kit was a freebie called Bright Stars. I got it from Madame Wing, a designer that you can find here. 12 of 12 template, lhs - Page 001

12 of 12 template, lhs - Page 002

3 comments:

*Madame Wing* said...

Your LO's are GREAT!!


Thank you so much for using my freebie!

Unknown said...

It really is about the feet, eh? Kinda gross. Whatever floats YOUR boat though. Totally.

O said...

Nice LO's - that's a great kit you used. Looks like you had a full, interesting day! Nice 12 of 12 :)