It's hard to do a half-assed job with a gingerbread house when you are married to an engineer. (and he went to pastry school!)
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ramblings of an American who used to be in Canada who now lives in the South and is wondering what the hell to do about her blog!
4 comments:
WOW! I've never done a gingerbread house with my kids. They certainly wouldn't turn out like that. Great job, Craig, Max and Aaron.
Wow! That looks great - I think we got the same kit and ours is not even close to that. Could be that I totally let CJ do it - and only used what came in the kit. I'll have to supersize next time. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Excellent gingerbread house! Mine would never turn out that lovely. ;) And what a fun project for them to do together.
what fun. sorry I'm a litle late to the party, catching up on your blog. I didn't know Craig went to pastry school :-) and our houses never turn out that nice but the kids always have fun doing them.
Post a Comment