It's a good thing that I didn't have a glass of wine for with dinner. I considered it and decided not to. I had to drive to the Toronto air port tonight to pick up my husband. Traffic on Sunday nights can be heavy, especially on the final Sunday of March break. I pulled into the terminal and was confronted by 6 police cruisers and about a dozen officers in orange vests with the words "ride check" emblazoned on the front. An officer motioned for me to roll down the window and promptly asked if I had any alcohol this evening. I told him, "no, I knew I had to drive." He patted my shoulder and waved me on. When I got home after shouldering through the traffic, I had my wine!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
365:80 My wine glass..............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I don't ever drink, but for some reason I decided to have wine for breakfast on my day off this morning. Woot!
Post a Comment