Friday, July 28, 2006

A blogger you need to check out

Good Morning. I want to take a brief minute to introduce you to a blog that I read every day. The blog is written by Jody Federlaak. Jody seems to have a direct line to all of the spiritual things that I need to hear. To me, Jody is "Jesus with skin on." I learned this term from my favorite minister, Roger Ross- of New Horizon Church www.newhorizonchurch.org) in Champaign, IL. Roger is a very gifted speaker and he has the ability to make you feel like God is speaking through him-----directly to you. Jody has this ability as well. Take a minute and explore Jody's blog. (http://jodyferlaak.blogspot.com/) While you are there, leave her a comment if you are so inclined. Jody's daugther Teagan, was killed in a freak accident when she was four. Tomorrow, the 29th of July is the anniversary of her death. She could use some cyber hugs from the blogworld. TTFN, sending Jody some love from Ontario.

No comments: