Saturday, July 08, 2006
I made a new friend tonight in the blog world
Sorry for the 2nd post, but you were without my witty insight for a few days, so you'll just have to put up with me. I was just catching up with my blog friends. And.........I've made a new one with help from an old one. (and she doesn't even know me yet!) Anyhow, check out this blog. http://chicken-and-cheese.blogspot.com/ This lucky gal gets to move to Champaign, IL. My hometown. The blogworld is really too small. I checked in with my friend Izzymom and she had a guest blogger, Amy. Amy is the lucky soul at chicken-and-cheese who is coming to C-U. So Amy, the fireworks on the 4th are too cool and my parents and some of my siblings are still here. Let us know if you need some help all the way from Ontario. I'd be happy to oblige. Until then, I am going to bed. I am missing my DH, my friends and my dog. However, I get a great cup of coffee every morning and the company of my siblings and my parents. I'll take that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love the blogosphere! Thanks for the shoutout and for the kind words. We're heading west next week to buy a house, so wish me luck. So far I'm not too keen on what we've seen online. I hope it looks better in person.
And so far the welcome I've gotten from C-U is more than enthusiastic. I am starting to look forward to this adventure!
Post a Comment