I think I've opened a can of worms. I'm not sure what else to call it. It's not really a bad can of worms, but, let me see if I can explain this. As noted in an earlier post, the blogworld is a small one. I related my tale of stumbling on the blogs of some cool chickies in the GTA. Now, mamablogsToronto has taken the time to profile some of the bloghers who responded to her call for interviews. ( http://www.mamablogstoronto.blogspot.com/) Herein lies the problem. She has linked all of said bloghers in the post. I have two small boys who could probably use some attention today. (to say nothing of the fact that they have to be ferried to camp after lunch, which I should probably fix for them) I really want to read all of the blogs that look so interesting. This then, becomes the problem. I have to do the mom thing. I shouldn't be shut in my studio reading blogs. So, I am now shut in my studio, writing. A bit more respectable in the eyes of the kidlets, but not much. This afternoon, I am going to get the long overdue nail job done. I wonder if the salon has a wireless network? I wonder if Fatima will put up with me surfing with one hand while she does the nails on the other? If not, I'll have to read all of these blogs this evening---- when I should be scrapbooking. (client album due, um, last week?) So, I leave you with utterly funny photos of my wonderful darlings playing with water in the backyard. Who knew that my fantastic camera takes good photos through glass? And, on a last thought- I figured out what it is. It is not a can of worms, it is Pandora's box. How's that for an intellectual assessment from a universi

ty educated American

woman?
No comments:
Post a Comment