Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Books for you

I've had more time to read lately, so before I head off for my nap--- a few suggestions for you.


Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
A somewhat sappy, but really wonderful read about a U.S. Army soldier and his true love. I just love a good love story.

For One More Day by Mitch Albom
An interesting perspective on life and death. Give this one a read, Albom won't let you down.

Home to Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani
This is a continuation of a series, but you needn't read the others to get all of the background. I love Southern fiction writers and Trigiani is Italian to boot. You'll get a great story and some good recipes as well. If you like this, go back and get the others before it.

All right- off for my nap. Stay tuned- I'm headed to the library before I get the kidlets this afternoon. No telling what is waiting for me on the hold shelf!

No comments: