Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Nothing to See Here

"Move along here, nothing to see here" Star Wars fans? Remember? Did I quote it correctly? This is the description of my life at this moment. Not much to see. So, I am coping, barely. I am still in medication controlled pain. Over the counter meds, but still meds. I am now allowed to drive short distances and do laundry. If you need to know what is happening with Rachel Ray or Rosie or Oprah----I'm your gal. I am happy to be doing better, but frustrated with not being able to do more. My DH discovered that my car gets WAY better gas mileage than his does. So, he is driving my car most days. This serves two purposes. We save money and we save money. Less gas and less time in Wal Mart and Costco for me! It's all good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy!

I'm sorry things are frustrating, but short distance driving, light laundry, saving money - there are some lights in the frustration! :-) Can't wait to see you again!