Dear Santa,
I haven't written to you in, oh, about 22 years. Sorry for the long delay between letters, I was---unfortunately, learning how to be an adult. My list isn't too long, I hope I'm not asking for too much.
1. I'd like self-cleaning teeth please. I am weary of brushing and flossing only to be told that I still have bad gingivitis.
2. A 10 day cruise, without sea sickness, without my kids, with my husband (to a place that is warm, has a paid drink tab and an outside cabin if you can swing it-- if it has a scrapbook room stocked with goodies---- well, you are fabulous) If you and Mrs. Claus want to get a state room next to us, we can have dinner together. (My DH would like to know which toys are hot for 08, makes his job easier.)
3. Sylvia-- every week. Sylvia is the thorough woman who has cleaned my house for the last month. She is wonderful and cleans up to my standards (high, and no, you can't have her phone number---I won't share)
4. Pedicures and gel nail fills for a year. Once again, you'd be helping two people. Me, and Fatima, my nail tech. Also very clean and thorough.
5. Last, but not least: Can I have my scrapbooking mojo back? You are magic (at least that's what I've been told) and if you could send some creative Santa dust my way, I'd be grateful.
The kids? Well, their letters will be delivered soon. Thanks for your consideration. Bundle up and take your vitamins. The next few weeks could get a bit hairy.
Love,
Christy
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love your list! Thanks for playing along. If you wanna see what's happening with the MOAM story, my addition is up!
nice list.....those are yr dreams...first step have been done by you which is to list it down. 2nd step....put a date besides each dream.
Post a Comment