I don't have room for a bulletin board in the kitchen, so my lists also hang here. I find lists to be quite interesting. A list often gives you a glimpse of someones brain. Since the estrogen deprivation, I have no brain. Therefor my life is one big list. If I tape the list to the door, it doesn't disappear on me! One of my favorite things about blogs is that a blog gives me a quick look into someone else's life. So, enjoy my lists. Maybe you can post a list of yours
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Write down brain contents, stick it on the cabinet door
I don't have room for a bulletin board in the kitchen, so my lists also hang here. I find lists to be quite interesting. A list often gives you a glimpse of someones brain. Since the estrogen deprivation, I have no brain. Therefor my life is one big list. If I tape the list to the door, it doesn't disappear on me! One of my favorite things about blogs is that a blog gives me a quick look into someone else's life. So, enjoy my lists. Maybe you can post a list of yours
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment