Good Morning! Almost Good Afternoon. I am getting ready to switch over the Beta version of Blogger. I've been assured that I will be happy with the ease of use and that no comments or posts will be lost.
I am also feeding 4 small boys, finishing a scrapbook page, and attempting to get the house pulled back together after the holidays. Upcoming posts: What I learned from Sesame Street, and What you can learn from the stuff taped on my cupboard doors. Stimulating stuff. Hopefully coming soon: new sidebar lists of music and books. I am HTML illiterate and these things have alluded me. I am hoping that Beta will help with this! Stay tuned.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It will help tremendously, all you do is copy/paste and drag and drop.
Did you upgrade yet?
Yep, upgraded. Not messed with yet. Maybe at the retreat?
Post a Comment