Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Bumper Stickers of Life

Good Morning! A quick post before I frantically pack us up for a weekend at the lake. (Attention robbers: we have a house sitter who is a sumo wrestler and a really fierce dog, so don't try it.) One of my blog-sisters brought up an interesting subject this morning. She wants to know: If you had a bumper sticker on your car, what would it say? And while you are at it, what do you drive? I'm adding another question. What would you drive if money and the number of seatbelts weren't an issue?

I'll go first. My bumper sticker would read: Runs with scissors. I drive a Saturn station wagon, but I'd rather be driving the new Saturn Sky convertible (flame red in color) while drinking a frosty Timmy's frozen coffee and listening to my Ipod through my sound system. How about you?

3 comments:

motherbumper said...

I don't have a car but if I did I would have a bumper sticker that said:

your karma just ran over my dogma

I always loved that saying - I first read it when I was in the bathroom of one of those hippyish coffee houses near the university. It made me laugh so hard.

Kristen said...

Haha! Mine would probably end up being a Seinfeld reference, like, "These pretzels are making me thirsty."

Anonymous said...

Mine would have to be "plays well with others" I drive a mini van, but hey, these kids won't be home forever will they? Then I'll drive something small, convertable, fast and with only 2 seats!!

Sharon