Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Evidence of a Woman Scorned

I was just looking through our local buy/sell website. I love this site. I've gotten a new vacuum and Max recently scored some new Gameboy games. The DH also got some free wine bottles for the newest batch of wine that will be ready in early September. I can't help but feel sorry for this person. Take a look at this ad:



Looking for Fishing Gear

I am looking for the person who purchased rods,reals and tackle from Sherin Drive some time ago. They were posted on buy/sellwebsite.com. These items are dear to me as they were gifts from my mother who is passed as well as gifts from my kids. I am willing to pay you the amount you paid to the women who sold it to you. As reference, there is an Abu Garcia 6501 real as well as a Shimano Beast Master Rod. Again, they are dear to me. Thank you.


This is evidence of a woman scorned. Also, a woman who has a lot of nerve. My DH would kill me if I even considered doing something like this. I read this and I am grateful for my DH and my marraige!

No comments: