A Countdown List
10 things I want to do before I die
take a cruise without children
take a scrapbook cruise
get a tattoo
buy a brand new car
buy a really big house
go to Disney Land
go parasailing
shop without looking at the price tags
attend a whole bunch of Jimmy Buffett concerts
visit other provinces in Canada
9 places I last spent money
the grocery store
the nail salon
Aaron's preschool tuition
Max's agenda at school
Zeller's (like Target, only not as good!)
Tim Hortons (surprise, surprise)
McDonalds
Dominos
The Dollar Store
8 sounds I routinely hear around my house
"Aaron, stop that!"
keyboards clicking
music/podcasts on the Ipod
clicking doggie toenails
doors slamming (against house rules!)
dogs barking
Xbox, gameboy, Leapster game
Craig's guitar
7 real restaurants where I have eaten lately
Applebee's
Greek restaurant downtown- The Parthenon
no more, sad- but true!
6 Things I recently crossed off my to-do list
mail package to Lisa and Emma
register Aaron for school for alternate days
thank you notes for boy's birthday presents
wash kitchen floor
clean up studio
goodie bag items for retreat in NY
5 people I don't know, but would love to hang out with
Jimmy Buffett
Cowtown Stacy
James Taylor
Oprah
Susan- my blog friend from Arizona
4 Songs that make me Smile
Your Smilin' Face (James Taylor)
Lage Nom Ai (Jimmy Buffett)
How Far is Heaven (Los Lonely Boys)
Brown Eyed Girl (Buffett version)
3 Things I hate to do
empty the dishwasher
help kids brush teeth
wait in line
2 Things I am good at
making order out of chaos
making others feel at ease
1 Bad Habit
interrupting others while they are speaking
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment