My lovely blog friend, Patti (who is very talented, by the way- check out her blog at http://anothercupplease.blogspot.com/) has tagged me for a post. And really, I know we live in the same area, how come we haven't had a coffee together yet? (or for that matter, a beer!) This is for you Patti, and also for the 2000 plus people who have visited my blog in the past 6 months.
5 Weird things about me
1. I read constantly. Everything. Magazines, newspapers, blogs, books, message boards, signs, notes, emails.
2. I have trouble returning emails. Sometimes, I read them and have this idea in my head that I have returned the email just because I read it. So, if you haven't heard from me, please speak up!
3. I love my Ipod. Not weird in itself, except that I love to listen to podcasts from NPR. I can't get NPR in Canada and the Ipod provides me with a fix whenever I want it.
4. Dirty bathrooms drive me crazy. I spot clean mine twice a day when I have my life together. (see previous post)
5. I have to have my cappucino twice a day. Once in the morning and once about 3:00 in the afternoon. I was overjoyed to find that Sams carries my cappucino mix here in Canada. One less thing to bring back over the border. (If only I could get American oreos up here!)
6. Bonus 6th thing: I have trouble spelling the word "weird". I always want to write "wierd". Then I remember, "i before e, except after c." Except this word doesn't follow this rule. Then I have to spell check it. Somehow these little things stick with you. Kinda like your mom's voice in your head, telling you "If you can't say something nice, keep your mouth shut." Or my mom-substitute, Laurie, telling me what is for dinner when I ask and then asking me, "Will you stay?" Hell yes, I'll stay. You could make me a peanut butter sandwich and I'd stay. Only because you made it and I didn't. What is it about a sandwich that someone else makes? Why does it taste so good? Why do these voices stick in my head?
So....tag, you're it. If your name is Karen or Jenn or Heidi- you are really it. TTFN
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
love the weird things... and now that I type that it looks well ... weird!!
ok, I managed to think of a few weird things, then I realized the list could keep going if I wanted it too :)
Post a Comment