Monday, September 25, 2006

I cried today


I cried today. I came home from picking up 7 kids after school and I found these on my front doorstep. My fabulous husband sent them to tell me what a great wife and life partner I am. I guess that this is a good example of how to appreciate your spouse. It made me feel like a million bucks. It reminded me of how much I am still in love with my DH after almost 10 years of marraige. Its not our anniversary, he didn't do anything he shouldn't have done--- he was just reminding me how much I mean to him. I'm not sure you can get much better than that. Thanks honey- I love you too. Thanks for being such a great friend, provider and such an incredible dad. Here's to 10 more. (at least)

2 comments:

Amy said...

How sweet! :) You are a lucky lady.

Amy said...

awwwww,I just got goosebumps!!! that is so great!! I love hearing about people who have been married for a while and are STILL in love!!