Friday, February 13, 2009

12 of the 12th: February

12 of 12 feb 2009-final - Page 001 12 of 12 feb 2009-final - Page 002

12 of 12 feb 2009-final - Page 001

12 of 12 feb 2009-final - Page 002



Kit used is Smirk by Digitreats.

4 comments:

merideth said...

ooo, do i see mcdreamy? yum (although i'm also lovin' me some owen lately, too!)

another great spread. i couldn't quite see what the pic was with the . . . chickens?

Christy said...

Chickens? Oh! Birds. That's a screen saver using a pic from the short called The Birds. (Monsters, inc) See the following post for the laugh!

http://yankeeinontario.blogspot.com/2008/11/funny-for-you.html

O said...

Great 12! I'm with Merideth, Owen is looking pretty good too and I'm liking the softer side of McSteamy that's coming out because of Lexie. ;) Looks like you had a good, full day!

Lisa said...

Such a pretty layout - I guess I could have included hearts on mine! did not think of that. I love the border again.
Thanks for sharing!
Lisa