Max and Dan from the back
I have a whole scrapbook devoted to photos taken "from the back". This is the first time that I've gotten taken a photo of the dog this way!
Ramblings of an American who used to be in Canada who now lives in the South and is wondering what the hell to do about her blog!
4 comments:
LOL!!!! LOVE the feet!!!
Hey? Whose hands are those? Oh, wait... they're feet - LOL!
XO
Your toes....CRACK.ME.UP!!
LOL .. love this shot .. I like photos from the back as well, some of my favourite!
Thanks for dropping by my site and saying hi! Not sure why you are having problems with the Date Tags etc for P365. There is a Download Section for P365 here http://www.kyliemdesigns.com/home/downloads/section/3-project365 and then two different sections for Templates and Elements (date tags are there). Let me know how you go!
Post a Comment