Wednesday, February 04, 2009

365:35

Itty Bitty Milk Bag

This is the best idea. Up here in the Great White North, our milk comes in bags. Each of the large bags contains 3 small ones. You cut the corner off of the bag and put the whole thing into a milk pitcher. These bags are a pain at the grocery store. They are too heavy to put into one of my re-usable shopping bags. They are slippery and hard to hold on to when you pick them up.P1090218

My friend, Jennifer, made me this Itty Bitty Milk bag for my birthday. Brilliant! It is the perfect size for a bag of milk. The handles make it easy to pick up. It's washable and re-usable. Thanks Jen!

P1090346

2 comments:

Jennifer L said...

Glad you find it handy. I love mine too!

Buckeye Benita said...

I don't think I'd like milk in a bag but your custom carrier is nice.