My older son is turning into quite the photographer. He is working on his photography badge for Scouts and has taken over the smaller digital camera. I love to see what he sees.
Dan the dog loves to share space with whoever will permit him to. He's here in the bean bag in the playroom with my younger son.
I had a huge Potato head score on Kijiji yesterday. This was on the camera as well.
It's kind of hard to figure out which way to rotate it! I see carpet on the bottom where it is supposed to be...........but not sure of the orientation! Once again, kid perspective boggles the mind!
Happy Sunday to everyone- get that camera out and give it to a child. See things through their eyes for a change.


2 comments:
found your site through your comment on homeonthefringe ..... giving my four year old a tiny vivitar digital for christmas. I think he'll love it.
I love your list of things you're thankful for :)
Post a Comment