Today I am thankful for all of the artists who surround me. Photographers and scrapbookers, and...........my kids. Today I am leaving you links to a few of the challenges that I am pondering. The 12 of 12 thing is done every month. Click on my blinkie on the left to go to Susan's blog to see what all the fuss is about. Through the comments on my 12 of 12, I found these sites:
and
and
And a few of my favorite digital designers:
Digital designs by Nicole
Check back later today to see if I took either of the photography challenges. It's early, there's hope still! I'm off to run to the grocery store to pick up oyster sauce to marinate my pork for Lo Mein. Have a great day!


1 comment:
Hi :) thank you for your sweet reference to my little blog! :) I too love seeing other people's work and photography and seeing the world through someone else's point of view. There are artists all around us and we all influence each other in one way or another. :) Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment