Thursday, November 13, 2008

This week, I came across........

......a few phrases that made me smile. (and/or think) I was in the liquor store yesterday and the man in front of me answered a ringing cell phone. He spoke briefly with the person on the other end and hung up. He then asked the clerk, "Can you add a bottle of Baileys on please?" Then, he turned to me and winked, saying "happy wife, happy life." A man after my own heart!

Just a minute ago, I was on my favorite message board and noticed a signature line. It read,

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain!" \

So, here's to dancing in the rain. I hope you have a pretty umbrella!

1 comment:

merideth said...

good quotes - i'll have to tell my husband that first one. it'll do him good! :)

i was just checking to see if you've posted your nov 12-of-12 lo yet. i'm stocking up on lo's to scraplift in the new year, lol!