Part of my documentation about life includes a photographic gratitude journal for November. The goal is for a post per day.
November 1
This is my car, Jenna. She is 10 years old. I am grateful that she runs. I am happy that she is paid for!
November 2
Dan the dog. We can't decide who is more lucky to have whom? (Max took this photo)
November 3
My washer and dryer. Laundry mats are expensive! I am grateful to be able to throw a load in when I need to.
November 4
It seems silly, but the little things make life better. I love cafe' mocha. I found this at Price Chopper and promptly bought a case of it. Add a little milk, a little coffee..........mmmmmmm!
November 5
This is kind of a no brainer for today. I am thankful for a man that I have come to think of as "my president". I am in good company. I pray for his safety and wisdom in the coming years.


2 comments:
Nice! You are on a roll. I love the pics - great job. ;]
Nice! You are on a roll. I love the pics - great job. ;]
Post a Comment