We're starting to see some signs of Spring here in the GTA. (greater Toronto area for you US folks) Aaron and I saw buds on a tree near the school this morning. The boys all left for school without boots and snowpants t
his morning. Surely the best sign for them! It's supposed to be a whole 14 degrees here by Friday. So, what I want to know is this.....who forgot to tell the robins that it is cold up here? Click on the photo to enlarge it. I counted at least 8 in this small flock. I took this photo on January 16th! I saw them again this morning.Bailey, our West Highland Terrier is tossing a bone around my studio right now. Every once in a while I hear a ringing noise as the bone hits the leg of the scrap tab
le or the wall. Bailey enjoyed a long walk this afternoon on the way to retrieve the boys from school. He saw some of his doggie friends and lots of kids. Dog heaven. He seems to have adjusted to the move pretty well. I was worried about him making the transition from his rural, 11 acre playground to a postage-stamp sized fenced yard. He doesn't seem
to mind it too much. He does have to chase the lawn guys with the equipment trailers though. You can take the dog off of the farm...... Bailey also enjoys playing with our neighbor's dog, Tasha, a husky. Bailey has some other buds, I'll tell you about them later in the week.Also, I know from my blog counter that you are reading out there. Could you leave me a comment so I know who you are? No lurking allowed!


2 comments:
Hey Christy - Sorry to hear about your dad, I hope he's doing better by now! Enjoyed your pics, I will have to show Isabella the one of Bailey, you know how she loves your little white dog :)
You mentioned Kenny, I have to come out of lurkdom :D
I subscribe to your blog through feedblitz so I get updates everyday.
Great picture of the robins!!!
Post a Comment