The great "clean out the studio" has begun. I would like to sell some things that are sitting around my studio gathering dust. I would really like to send these things to a new home here in Canada. I can accept a personal check or well concealed cash. I will hold your items until your check clears. Actual postage will be determined after I get your postal code. So.... here is the list. Please pass the info on to other Canadian scrapbookers, I'd love to get rid of this stuff. Leave me a comment if you are interested. Oh... if you are in the group of SS folks going to the NY retreat next month, we can talk American prices and I'll bring it to you.
1. Creative Memories Custom Cutting System with circles and ovals, does not include green cutting blade $70.00
2. Stampin Up Stampin Pastels (chalk), does not include new colors $30.00
3. Stampin Up Stamp sets, all are mounted
Simple Somethings $13.00
On the Beach (discontinued) $30.00
Bold and Basic Greetings $20.00
On the Farm (disc.) $20.00
Alphadots $35.00
Alphadots numbers $15.00
Fabulous Four (2004, disc) $10.00
Sincere Salutations $25.00
Classic Alphabet (some ink stains on blocks) $50.00
4. Sizzex Sidekick $35.00 (includes 1 set of cutting pads)
5. Girls are Wierd Sizzlet alphabet $75.00 (discontinued?)
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment