Monday, March 20, 2006
Of Blogger problems and a thank you to readers
I've got a lovely entry to post, but it won't be the same without the photos. It seems that blogger is having some technical difficulties. I know I'm not alone in this, as my cyber friends on the scrapbook boards have been complaining about it as well. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon. In the meantime, thanks to those of you who have left comments. I enjoy knowing that you are reading. I didn't think that I was one to need validation, but it seems that I am. I love hearing where people are from and how they found my blog. It seems that I have readers from as far away as Australia! So check back in with me tonight- I have some fabulous photos to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment