wow, very nice. I love the journaling next to the pictures. And I hope the temp has come up a bit, we were just talking last night how 20 degrees F feels warm compared to our recent -17 and -30 with the windchill! brrrr.
Ramblings of an American who used to be in Canada who now lives in the South and is wondering what the hell to do about her blog!
There are things you do because they feel right and they may make no sense and they may make no money and it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other and to eat each other's cooking and say it was good.
2 comments:
wow, very nice. I love the journaling next to the pictures. And I hope the temp has come up a bit, we were just talking last night how 20 degrees F feels warm compared to our recent -17 and -30 with the windchill! brrrr.
Your layouts are awesome! Love the date stamps.
Post a Comment