Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week 4 layout: 365

This was a bit of a challenge. I wanted to include a few single page layouts because Shutterfly only allows 100 page photo books. I tried to keep this orderly so it wouldn't look so cluttered! I used Shout by Digitreats. I purchased Pam's 365 kits and it was well worth the $10 it cost me. I will use those elements over and over again.

365 week 4 - Page 001

3 comments:

Ellay said...

Great layout!! I'd say that some weeks are two page layout weeks and some are one page layout weeks. Such is life!
Your book's going to look great...I really need to get working on my layouts!

keyr said...

oh yes..i love this layout as well...i love how u managed to include 7 days of pic and journalling in one page... and still have a clean and neat layout !! love it !!
i also like the weekdays button at the bottom and how u have used it to align the journalling !!

keyr said...

hey ...forgot the mention... the picture of beef roast looks yummy !! but sad that i dont eat beef !! still...yum yum !!