You were going to get a photo of me today, because it is my birthday. It is my birthday, it's been a good day and I am 40. After watching Greys and Private Practice, I am too stinkin' tired to take a picture, so you will get it tomorrow. In the meantime, here is something totally boring to you, but meaningful to me. This is my oldest fur baby. His name is Bailey. (that's not the boring part, see next photo)
This is baby. Rather it WAS baby. This used to be a stuffed dog toy. Bailey's lovey. It has been loved and tugged and hauled around until there is nothing left. So, Baby...........R.I.P. It was a good ride.


3 comments:
glad to hear your birthday was good. cute pic of bailey boy! he loved that lovey to death! LOL, your pic made me laugh thanks for sharing.
LOL! Gotta love the dogs! Great photos!
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday! Sorry it's belated but I am just now taking a peek at your blog. Its fun!
Post a Comment