Aaron may look like me, but he thrives in organized chaos. (so not me!)
I participated in my first speed scrap yesterday. It was challenging, it took me totally outside of my comfort zone, and it was fun! I had to do a single page layout without using a sketch or anything to help me. You can check out the other layouts done during the speed scrap by clicking on Nicole's blinkie in my side bar.
This is a kit by Summer Driggs called Giving. The flowers and vine were snagged from another kit on the run, I'll have to locate the designer.


1 comment:
Whoa!! That is one messy room! I don't think kids see mess... (neither does my husband, though).
I was at that speed scrap, too. It was hard! But it's fun, isn't it? I really like the chat room part. Your layout was great!
Hope to see you there again! :)
Post a Comment