Monday, January 26, 2009

365:26 Max's snow pants

P1090313

Max is on an overnight field trip with school. All of the grade 5's went to an outdoor park about 2 hours from us. They are spending the night. At 6:55 this morning, I grabbed his snow pants and stuck them in his bag so he wouldn't swelter on the way to school.

An hour later, I threw a pair of snow pants to Aaron to put on so he could get to school. Do you see where this is going?

Yep, I got them mixed up. I got out another pair of snow pants for Aaron. I phoned school and the principal was going up this afternoon, his son is the same size as Max and yes, he'll take him a pair. What a way to start the day!

1 comment:

Ellay said...

LOL...I do stuff like that all the time. :)
Great photo of the pants!