Friday, January 16, 2009

My horoscope for today:

Google homepage has cool functions. I can place all sorts of gadgets there to help me. I have a currency converter, USA Today, Toronto Star, (Chuck calls it the Red Star!, but I can't stomach the Globe and Mail) my google reader, and my horoscope. (which is below) One of my favorite functions is a digital post-it note. I can put a reminder there and it will show up wherever I log-in to that account.

For those of you who know me, this horoscope is telling for today. For those of you who don't, I'll let you wonder because I'm not sharing any more right now. (and please don't share for me in your comments, thank you very much) And....for ALL of you, please take this as a reminder to enjoy RIGHT now. Please.

You may be distracted today by irrepressible feelings of hope. Although this doesn't sound problematic at first, you could become so attached to your desires that everything depends on what might happen sometime in the future. There's nothing wrong with wishing for the best, but leave room to acknowledge what happens in the present moment as well.

By Rick Levine

Friday, January 16, 2009
more from Tarot.com

No comments: