Thursday, January 01, 2009

365

Welcome to 2009. I am embarking on a new photography/scrapbooking project this year. (I will continue with 12 of 12) This year features a photo a day. I will try to post a photo a day, but that may end up being a few every few days. Each week, I'll drop the photos in to a layout and then post it. I will also be doing a monthly calendar type layout as a project with Pam of Digitreats.

If you want to read more about 365, I suggest heading to Ikeagoddess. She is doing templates for each week. Also, Becky Higgins has great info. based on the 365 kit from Creating Keepsakes. This gives you paper scrappers an option for an easy kit. (and less than $40 to get started!)

I cleaned my studio today. I am moving toward being a digital scrapper, so lots of embellishments and paper going out the door. I also purged 3 years of scrapbook magazines. If you are local to me and you want them...........speak up!

Clean Slate: 365-1

P1090172

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, the green eyes of envy. How I would love a studio!

Buckeye Benita said...

Studio looks great! Sure wish I was closer to get in on some of your stash!