Here are som
e Easter photos. These are funeral potatoes. So named because they are taken to funerals a lot. We call them WT potatoes. (tacky, but WT is white trash and I am sorry if I offend anyone, WT is a fact of life around here. We eat WT food once a week) They have cheese whiz and soup in them. Add the sour cream and you have what are really "heart attack potatoes".
And these are the obligatory egg and egg hunt photos. The kids didn't look too happy while dying eggs, so you get the photo that shows off the macro capacities of my beloved camera. All right, off to get the boy out of the tub, mop up the bathroom, and get them to bed. I am off to see my friend Jen this evening. She is a CTMH consultant and she rocks. She has phenomenal color sense and is helping me with a family tree album.
TTFN and look soon for a primer on the intricacies of importing a car into Canada. From the cover of the pamphlet "In order to ensure vehicles manufactured for the US meet Canadian standards, there are several steps to follow. This guide provides a simple summary of what you must do." Simple summary? My ass. After I jump through your 15 hoops and sell my youngest to the gypsies, I'll be able to afford to import my car. One thing that doesn't change from country to country? Rules and more rules. At least this pamphlet doesn't read like the instructions you need to do US taxes. TTFN!


No comments:
Post a Comment