
I've had a few requests to post about the birthday albums that I made for my boys. I made these 8 by 8 albums with a scheme diagram from Simple Scrapbooks. Each page features 1 year of their lives in a "birthday review". In each album, I put together 18 layouts. Each year, all I have to do is crop the photos and pop them in.

The front of each album features a letter to my son, detailing the story of his birth. I have great curiosity about the details of my birthdays. Other than a few photos, I don't have very much information. I hope my boys will cherish these albums as they grow up.


2 comments:
Hi Christy! I followed your link from my blog and bookmarked yours. Very cute idea about the birthday books. Such a great way to do a concise album for each child. :D
Your alcohol post cracked me up! It's interesting, too, to hear the experiences of living north of the border. :D
VERY smart idea, I like it!
I have only done the 1st year books so far, I'm way behind!
Post a Comment