Thursday, April 06, 2006

Of stinky, white dogs and Scouts Canada

This is Bailey, the dawg. He is known around here as "Bailey, the stinky dog." When he gets stinky enough, he gets a bath in the washtub in the laundry room. This sure beats the bathtub, I don't have to bend over to get him bathed. After he is bathed, he has to remember item #4 on his personal dog list. "I will not use roll around in the dirt as an option after just getting a bath." Item #9 on his list of things to remember is, "Mom's agenda does not include dog in/dog out 50 times a day. For that matter, Dad is just as capable of letting me in and out as mom is." Somehow the dog is always on the wrong side of the door. Here are the during and after shots of the bath.



On another note, we went to a Scouts Canada ceremony tonight. Max is moving up from Beavers to Cubs. Here's a photo of our dear boy. He is the spitting image of Craig, but I can see lots of me in him as well. Aaron has been a B.I.T. this year. (Beaver in Training) He'll start Beavers next year, leaving me to run between schools to try and get both of them there on time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome pics!