Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Of a forged friendship, the flu and the 401


Boy, I am a prolific writer this evening. The subject of my internet friends will get a proper post later in the week, but I wanted to share the promised picture of Emma'smum and Weezie and I. We got together on Friday and Lisa fixed us lasagna and then we cropped and laughed until the wee hours. This photo resulted from waiting to take it until everyone else had already departed- self portrait at its best. We watched Weezie piece together an insanely large mosaic. It was....insane. I don't have that kind of patience. On the way home from Lisa's- I came down with the flu. Not an easy way to drive on the 401- wouldn't recommend it. Fortunately, only a 12 hour bug. The DH hates it when he takes off work and I.... a) run away with my scrapbook buddies and b) get the flu. He has a hard time getting anything done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello from orlando! Been here since Saturday for a conference. Sounds like things are really busy for you. Call me on my cell any time. Home on Saturday. Love me.

Anonymous said...

you should check if your camera has a self timer, you can set it to take the photo in 10 seconds so that you don't have to try to hold the camera yourself.